Friday, April 16, 2010

Still haven't gotten the results of the echo back yet.

Later today I meet with a Boston geneticist who's known for his work with EDS, or so I hear. My PCP referred me to him so quickly - she actually had recognized the EDS symptoms & signs before I had even said a word to her about it!

I feel so scared, and yet almost elated to finally be able to get diagnosed with a type of EDS. I strive for the definitive in life.

I've had my wrist/arm in a brace for three days - I must have injured it while using a wire cutter. Oops. At least it doesn't hurt as much, though.

I am officially signed up for all my classes in order to return to school! You better believe I'm not giving up.

1 comment:

  1. InEmpathy.org | for a better world

    inEmpathy’s mission is to improve the world by supporting sustainable healthcare projects combating epidemic diseases. We believe that we can make the biggest impact by focusing on...

    Go To Here: inempathy.org

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to submit an anonymous comment, please include at least your first name and where you are from. All comments will be hidden until I approve them. Also, please don't type in chatspeak. Thanks!