Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My back hurts so much today. I've been feeling like I want to just let myself slump even further than usual - and rest my head in my own lap. I feel so stupid saying this for some reason.

Tomorrow I have my echocardiogram to find out if my heart is affected by EDS.

I feel so lonely, and I'm tired of having to explain what EDS is to everyone. I think I might join that Boston group of people with Ehlers-Danlos. I hear there are only three members so far, but I really haven't heard anything about it other than that.

Meh, my gums hurt on the right side of my mouth. Maybe I should go floss and rinse with salt water..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to submit an anonymous comment, please include at least your first name and where you are from. All comments will be hidden until I approve them. Also, please don't type in chatspeak. Thanks!